Nandamuri Balakrishna has been on a break after he wrapped up the shoot of his recent outings. The actor completed the shoot of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Paisa Vasool and Jai Simha without any major breaks. The actor has been suffering with a shoulder injury from some time but he could not get operated because of his packed schedules. Balayya who is on a break currently decided to undergo minor surgery for his shoulder. The actor has been operated in Continental Hospitals and has been discharged today. He will soon start shooting for NTR’s biopic and he has been advised rest for a month.
- NBK all set to work with Puri Jagannadh
- NBK’s Ruler is now out of Sankranthi Race
- Megastar, Balakrishna and Venkatesh spotted together
- NBK to kick-start Ruler in Bihar
- Balakrishna prefers Shriya Saran
- A new and powerful look for Balakrishna