Nandamuri Balakrishna has been on a break after he wrapped up the shoot of his recent outings. The actor completed the shoot of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Paisa Vasool and Jai Simha without any major breaks. The actor has been suffering with a shoulder injury from some time but he could not get operated because of his packed schedules. Balayya who is on a break currently decided to undergo minor surgery for his shoulder. The actor has been operated in Continental Hospitals and has been discharged today. He will soon start shooting for NTR’s biopic and he has been advised rest for a month.
- Balakrishna’s exclusive Fan Meet
- NBK’s Double shock for Boyapati
- Balayya donning CM in Boyapati’s Film
- NTR – Kathanayakudu Nine Days Collections
- Lengthy runtime for NTR – Kathanayakudu
- NTR – Kathanayakudu Censor Talk